This week was a very productive week. We had a meeting with the other group studying the same project as we are. we decided on taking a route that we think is very useful which is working together but still having topics to study that are separate. in the meeting, strategies on how to go about this where discussed. one of these is how we plan on optimizing that more people know and hear about this project on different social media pages. the link to their blog post can be seen below:
Even though we could not go to the field to get some more drone pictures, we got some lab work done. We ran into some problems because we did not have some of the chemicals needed to fully go thru with the ion chromatography.